What Differentiates us?
It's every individual's dream to serve society and leave his mark, by positively impacting the world he lives in.
Wind World's 'human talent' today is 5,600. This includes engineers, management graduates and other professionals. With the average employee age of 28 years, WWIL channelizes the energy of a youthful organization in national building, through green energy projects. The company increased its talent pool by hiring 100+ engineering talent in FY 2012-13.
While it is true that virtually every organization in some way contributes to society, it is not every day one comes across an organization that powerfully impacts the country as a whole, and is now endeavoring to venture beyond Indian shores.
Considering that India has one of the lowest per capita power consumption in the world, there is a consistent shortfall in energy supply annually.
Meeting the needs of this burgeoning market is what has drawn scores of bright, ambitious and ready-to-go young people to WWIL over the years.
Most WinDirecters when asked what attracted them to the organization, have these facts in common to declare:
- The most unique career
- Opportunity to serve a company into the non-conventional energy domain; which is the need of the hour
- In an energy-deficient market, there is only one way for the company to go -upwards
- Wind power energy is a clean, green, sustainable and stable business
- A demonstrated growth rate of between 30-35% annually
- Distinct business model - providing a one-stop-solution to customers
- Unique project management and problem solving processes
- Obsession with quality at every stage of the product life cycle
- An organization that's stable, nurtures entrepreneurs and provides tremendous opportunities for growth.
Here however, are some facts that may ignite your curiosity about us further:
- WWIL is geographically dispersed organization, whose cultural values are pollinated with the best from virtually every Indian state.
- Apart from fulfilling a business role serving our investors, the canvas of our vision extends far beyond these boundaries. It fulfills the needs of a planet and country in the grips of an energy crisis and provides a tangible answer, in the face of seemingly un-answerable questions.
- Our on-the-job training and team building skills are rated amongst the best in corporate India, and constantly escalates the confidence and value of our people.
- A well-defined set of processes and protocols, honed to near perfection over the years in manufacturing and support services, brings in an entrepreneurial attitude to day-to-day operations.
Honestly speaking, how many organizations will you find today in which you can have a career with a difference?