A core team of technically strong and administratively sound individuals, effectively manages the four core values of Wind World Operations.
- Resource Optimization
- Stakeholders Satisfaction
RESOURCE OPTIMIZATION MANDATES INCLUDE:
- Adhering to a scientifically-drawn scheduled Preventive Maintenance plan.
- Optimizing cost for material procurement and availability.
- Optimizing high-cost key resources.
- Making trained manpower available round-the-clock.
- Using edutainment, which is an innovative way of human resource handling.
Productivity mandates include:
- Maximising the availability of machines to yield clean and green energy.
- Optimizing grid availability through effective liaison activities with local electricity boards and nodal agencies.
- Integrating periodic software updates and retrofits for optimized WEC performance.
Quality Mandates Include:
- Conducting annual electrical inspections and periodic calibrations.
- Ensuring the health and safety of men and machinery.
- Adhering to the quality system procedures and qualitative regulations.
- Integrating ISO certified business processes and the 5 S' practice at wind-farms.
Stakeholder's Satisfaction Mandates Include:
- Power marketing, billing and collections
- Spreading environmental awareness
- Adhering to all compliances
- Integrating charity practices and social alertness with respect to local communities.