Governing Wind Farm performance
- WWCC and SCADA for quick and apt response.
- SMS Gateway for increasing mobility and reporting escalation, if fault persists.
- Distance relaying for quick restoration of grid, with long overhead lines.
- In-built intelligence and Condition Monitoring System, to detect evolving component wear and tear.
- Online Knowledge Management database for providing corrective and preventive solutions, design improvement measures, fault analysis and reliability enhancement.
- Weather synchronized Maintenance Scheduler, for safe and efficient shutdown.
Tracking Wind Availability
- Wind Power Production Forecasting, to facilitate load management and power trading.
- Power Curve verification, which confirms the optimum operations of the asset.
- Wind trend analysis for historic and probability forecasting.
Tools for improving Discrete Component Efficiency
- Report and data analysis, for real time/historic fault analysis & reliability enhancement.
- KPI and benchmark performance parameter.
- Power Quality and line loss analysis for improving features/adaptability.
Tools utilizing Wind Power Plant Control Ability
- Active and reactive power regulation.
- Weather forecast.
- Wind metering through SCADA.