Technical Support Service
- Operation &
- Special Task Service
- Technical Support Service
- Customer Care Service
- Facility Service
The Technical Support Service (TSS) fleet acts as an interface between Engineering & Development Division (E & D), Daman and field service, whose main responsibility is reliability-enhancement of turbines.The team includes technical experts whose average experience is 8 to 10 years in the wind sector.
The Technical Support Service team specializes in providing due diligence to the customers acquiring wind assets. The core task of technical support team is to
- Provide round-the-clock technical solutions to the valuable wind assets.
- Area-specific condition-based monitoring of the wind turbines.
- Undertaking maintenance initiatives for bringing down turbine major breakdowns
- Achieving annual cost savings by developing best O & M practices.