The advent of Electricity Act 2003 has brought about new opportunities but associated with it are expected and unexpected Challenges. Today in the entire gambit of the power sector, a changing and evolving power scenario is inevitable. Therefore in order to catch-up with the change and to facilitate operations of the company, a dedicated Regulatory Team has been established within the set-up of Wind World (India) Ltd. This team is centrally located at Delhi and keeps a close watch on the ever changing Regulatory scenario of all key states of Wind World (India) Ltd. The team closely works with various Electricity Regulatory Commissions, State and Central Ministries.
The main responsibilities of this team include:
- Identify emerging business opportunities and timely compilation and communication to the Business Drivers.
- Briefing, discussing the respective Business Drivers and advising them regarding documentation concerning the legal and regulatory issues of their States with respective Business Drivers.
- Interfacing with the business drivers on a routine basis and communicating them latest updates on the above areas.
- Participating in the proceedings before the regulatory commissions, courts and before the authorities on regulatory policy and legal issues.
- Detection of Due diligence of threats and exposures on account of changes in policy and regulatory changes.