Although the concept of the quality is not new, it is the major preoccupation of the organizations world-wide, in both manufacturing and service arenas. It has been accepted as a management philosophy and many organizations are adopting it to enhance quality awareness among all sections
We consider it our fundamental concern to understand the needs and requirements of our esteemed customers and are committed to offer products and seand services that consistently meet the agreed-upon requirements and needs.
We are committed to Total Quality Management for achieving Business Growth through Customer Delight, at optimum costs by:
- Implementation of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 : 2008 international standards
- Continual improving these systems and process, by establishing measurable objectives and by periodically reviewing them.
- Competence development of Human Resources
WIND WORLD QUALITY OBJECTIVES
- To identify, establish, implement and continually improve business management processes
- To improve production as well as inspection processes, to achieve better productivity and quality
- To ensure timely availability of materials, machines and manpower
- To ensure timely delivery of products & services
- To continually develop competence of employees
Wind World (India) Ltd's commitment to process and quality have inspired us to establish and maintain a strict quality protocol, for which we have received the following certifications from global issuing authorities in the business.
- ISO 9001 Certification for WWIL covering all manufacturing units, Design, corporate office, projects & service sites
- ISO 9001 Certification for Wind World Training Academy.
- Shop Approval certification for Rotor Blade Manufacturing Plants certifying that the rotor blades manufactured at WWIL, are manufactured as per GL wind Energy guidelines.
- NABL accredited Electrical Laboratory for Copper wire testing, Pitch & Yaw Motor and Choke testing to ensure high level of reliability in testing.
Quality takes on different dimensions at every state the manufacturing, installation and service process:
- Quality Assurance - Incoming
- Vendor Quality Assurance
- Blade Quality Assurance
- Corrosion Control Cell
- Total Quality Management
- Service & Installation Quality Assurance
- Salt Spray Testing
- UV Weather meter
- Humidity Testing
- Adhesion Tester
- Taber Abrasion Tester
- UTM for FRP laminate testing
- 360 degree View Camera with display for Blade Inspection
- Yaw & Pitch Motor Test Rig
- Enamel Copper Wire Test Setup